As part of our commitment to the well-being of the students, faculty, and staff we maintain processes and protocols to help ensure the safety of campus dining operations at all times.
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- CLEANING: Our sanitation standards are industry-leading and designed to ensure that all equipment, service wares and physical spaces are maintained at the highest level of cleanliness. Our products (detergents, sanitizers, and disinfectants) have the highest possible efficacy ratings and each associate receives extensive and ongoing training to guide them through specific cleaning requirements for every station and space.
- HIGH TOUCH CLEANING: As part of our efforts to maintain the safest possible environments, each location has identified the surfaces and items that warrant more frequent cleaning and sanitation, such as tabletops, door handles, light switches, condiment stations, stair rails, etc.
- EQUIPMENT: All equipment utilized in cleaning and sanitation, including dishwashers and chemical dispensers are checked multiple times per day for correct temperatures, concentrations, and functionality.
- Health Guidelines
- HAND HYGIENE: The most important safeguard against spreading germs has always been proper hand hygiene. We have provided our students and guests with hand wash stations, hand sanitizer, ‘no-touch’ service options and targeted signage and communication to promote hand hygiene. Our employees receive substantial and ongoing training on proper hand hygiene and the appropriate use of gloves, as well as a schedule of mandatory hand washing.
- FACIAL COVERINGS: Our facial covering policy remains aligned with current federal (CDC), state, local, and school requirements. While these are evolving daily, we are committed to keeping our guests and staff safe utilizing facial coverings.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH: Before starting work, each employee confirms daily that they are not experiencing any symptoms of illness (coughing, fever, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Product Safety
- VENDORS & SUPPLIERS: All suppliers must pass stringent safety and sanitation requirements to gain and maintain approval to be a vendor to Aramark.
- FOOD SAFETY: Aramark standards for food receipt, storage, handling, and preparation are detailed and specific. Each step of the process is monitored and documented so that quality, temperature control, and contamination risks are managed at all times.
We are here to answer any of your questions: Contact Us
- Avoid entering a dining locations if they feel generally unwell
- Maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
- Do Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact